Omnilytics provides the solution through data analytics. With better data comes better decision, ultimately drives profit and reduce inefficiency. Besides that, we provide our employees the ownership of their own time whereas they produce a larger impact on our clients.
8-07, Menara MBMR, Mid Valley Megamall, 1, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City, 58000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- You genuinely believe in the power of data in unlocking business growth
- You are disciplined and comfortable navigating a highly autonomous environment (we have no official working hours as we believe that it is not about the hours, starting or ending time, but rather what is the most productive time to produce exceptional work.)
- You are good at gathering facts to inform your opinions and intuitions
- You choose to fail forward by applying your learnings quickly
- You learn quickly, eagerly and proactively
- You embrace problems and challenges as opportunities towards greater excellence
- You are proactive and understand knowing is not enough, you must apply and willing is not enough, you must do
- You are flexible and adaptable towards change
- You are able to express yourself effectively in spoken or written language, allowing others to understand what to expect
- You collaborate effectively with others despite from different backgrounds and cultures (we have team members from 11 different nationalities)
- You are known to be authentic, candid and non-political
Culture: The people are honest with each other, we don't sugarcoat things whereby when the actual problem would be solved once it surfaced. People: We're lucky to have a group of collaborative team and help is always there when a matter occurs. Personal development is emphasized here and we welcome anyone from any group to promote development. Leisure: Employees get to have a 'makan' session with other teammates to know about each other and other activities organized just for the employees.
People & Operations Manager
Communication in Omnilytics happens across departments and hierarchy level, so it's so much easier to speak and be open with each other. This leads to creativity, input and ideas being manifested which is the key to the growth of the company.