T3-20-03, Icon City, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tapway is an end-to-end tracking solution provider for businesses to capture consumer behavior and location movements in physical premises.
By leveraging connected sensors and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies, businesses can now track behavior of people, vehicles and assets in order to improve customer experience, streamline business operation and enhance security.
Our solution capabilities include:
- Tracking mobile device locations via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies
- Translating video feeds into intelligence such as people counting, dwell time analysis, vehicle license plate recognition, vehicle flow analysis, face recognition, demographics analysis and much more.
- Sending push notification based on location and consumer behavior.
Started humbly in 2014 in Malaysia, Tapway now has more than 1000 sensors in Malaysia and Singapore, and have secured key partnerships with telcos, with many more in the pipeline in over 4 countries in Southeast Asia. Tapway was created by two accomplished technologists from the aerospace industry, Lim Chee How and Justin Loh, who believe that technologies can revolutionize the slow-evolving brick-and-mortar industry to create a much better customer experience.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
To be the world’s top behavioral tracking solution provider for businesses with physical premises.
- To develop behavioral tracking solutions, leveraging Artificial Intelligence technologies and connected sensors, to capture every consumer interaction touchpoint
- To provide end-to-end tracking solutions to improve customer experience, enhance security and streamline business operations.
Medical insurance coverage
Unlimited coffee supplies in the pantry (we love coffee)
Monthly season parking