1, Jalan Emas 6, Taman Megah Emas, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
OnApp software helps service providers stay profitable and competitive by making it easy to create next-generation cloud, CDN and storage services.
We launched the first version of our cloud software in July 2010 after two years of development. OnApp Cloud is now the leading platform for cloud service providers, powering an estimated 1 in 3 public clouds around the world.
In August 2011 we launched our second major product line, OnApp CDN, bringing affordable, high-end CDN to service providers for the first time. Now you can choose from more than 100 PoPs in 34 countries to create custom CDNs for your clients, and sell your spare capacity at the same time.
In March 2012 we launched OnApp Storage, a new way to create highly scalable and resilience cloud storage using commodity disks in hypervisor servers.
OnApp has more than 150 staffs in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Our headquarters are in London, UK.
- OnApp CDN
- OnApp Accelerator
- We are a language neutral software development house, we choose language based on performance rather than convention.
- Our software powers hundreds of thousands of virtual machines and hundreds of Gbps of internet traffic.
- We develop majority in Python, LUA, Java and we use Cucumber, RabbitMQ, Debian, puppet, MariaDB, Nagios, Munin, Bird, PowerDNS, ELK and a lil' of Mongo.
- We are using Scrum and Kanban methodology.
- Our engineering manager are equipped with strong technical backgrounds to lead the team to success.
Who We Look For:
- We welcome potential candidate from all diverse background and experience to join our family.
- We look for potential candidate who are committed to thrive in a programming career. A person who looks at a setback "as a challenge rather than a sign of defeat".
Our Core Value:
- Integrity and Growing Together
Open Door Culture
We enable open communication to flow freely in all directions where honest feedback, sharing ideas and insights are welcomed.
Free and Easy Eats
Tempting healthy snack and beverage items including premium Aristo coffee/tea are available for refreshment break.
Salary and stipend to be reviewed periodically to ensure there are always on par with the market value.
Work Life Balance
Flexibility around where and when you work. Enjoy working oddball hours and work remotely while manage other important aspects of your life.
Outpatient, hospitalisation, body check up, dental and optical are all covered. The benefits are extended to your spouse and kids.
Top Notch Spec
It will be incredibly invigorating to work with high spec machines and interactive applications software across OnApp.