Omnilytics provides the solution through data analytics. With better data comes better decision, ultimately drives profit and reduce inefficiency. Besides that, we provide our employees the ownership of their own time whereas they produce a larger impact on our clients.
8-07, Menara MBMR, Mid Valley Megamall, 1, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City, 58000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Meet Omnilytics. We provide actionable market analytics and insights to fashion businesses around the world so they can make their most confident decisions with clarity and speed.
Omnilytics is founded on the belief that with the right data, at the right time, in the right context that is both insightful and actionable, all of us - business owners, employees, consumers, the planet and the people our businesses affect - would be better off because an optimal decision can be made.
To do this, we invest in innovative technology and marry that with deep industry expertise to create solutions that deliver insights with speed. If this resonates with you, let’s talk!
Why join Omnilytics?
- “I love we have no official work hours because our company upholds a Results-Oriented Work Environment (ROWE). As a mother, I really appreciate the work-life integration it provides” - Rilla
- “If I have to choose, it would be the diversity of the team! We have 11 nationalities working towards a common goal.” - Li Wen
- “What I appreciate very much about Omnilytics’ is the learning culture here. Not only do we have access to learning platforms such as Coursera, our Personal Development Fund are not limited to job-specific training but we are encouraged to pick up new skills outside of our job scope.” - Dylan
- “I always have fun at our monthly Lunch Roulette in which we are grouped into randomised teams to have a meal together courtesy of the company to foster cross-team relationship” - Claire
- Other perks & benefits include
- Well-stocked pantry & team meals
- Medical claims
- Laptop allowance
- Commute allowance
- You genuinely believe in the power of data in unlocking business growth
- You are disciplined and comfortable navigating a highly autonomous environment (we have no official working hours as we believe that it is not about the hours, starting or ending time, but rather what is the most productive time to produce exceptional work.)
- You are good at gathering facts to inform your opinions and intuitions
- You choose to fail forward by applying your learnings quickly
- You learn quickly, eagerly and proactively
- You embrace problems and challenges as opportunities towards greater excellence
- You are proactive and understand knowing is not enough, you must apply and willing is not enough, you must do
- You are flexible and adaptable towards change
- You are able to express yourself effectively in spoken or written language, allowing others to understand what to expect
- You collaborate effectively with others despite from different backgrounds and cultures (we have team members from 11 different nationalities)
- You are known to be authentic, candid and non-political
Culture: The people are honest with each other, we don't sugarcoat things whereby when the actual problem would be solved once it surfaced. People: We're lucky to have a group of collaborative team and help is always there when a matter occurs. Personal development is emphasized here and we welcome anyone from any group to promote development. Leisure: Employees get to have a 'makan' session with other teammates to know about each other and other activities organized just for the employees.
People & Operations Manager
Communication in Omnilytics happens across departments and hierarchy level, so it's so much easier to speak and be open with each other. This leads to creativity, input and ideas being manifested which is the key to the growth of the company.