7, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mobile Arena, founded in 1998, offers the consumer’s choice of the widest and most comprehensive range of mobile products from all the key brands available across the globe. Mobile Arena has undertaken an extensive training program to equip all its employees with in-depth knowledge of the products and brands available at the store, thereby allowing them to provide the right kind of guidance to the customer
- Maintain good relationship with existing clients and identify business opportunity to upgrade contracts and packages
- Expand company's customer base by identifying potential prospects and closing deals
- Aim to achieve monthly sales target
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintain a database of contact information
- Assist manager/director in sales strategy development.
- Keep you and your team informed of new package and services.
- Recruit, train, and coach the team members to ensure their competency.
- Delegate tasks, communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members.
- To ensure you and your team hit personal and/or team KPI within the allocated time frame.
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- Prepare sales reports consistently.
- Provide after sales service to strengthen investor and relationships.
- Assist in any other related work.