23, Jalan 17/56, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Little Heritage House calls itself a "Straits Chinese Kitchen," serving traditional Nyonya favorites in a setting that seethes with culture-rich heirlooms from simpler times.
VISION AND MISSION
- To preserve the heritage of the bygone Peranakan culture.
- To carry on the tradition & value of our fore forefathers.
- To bring Penang Nyonya fine cuisine to greater heights and internationally acclaimed! (we strive to be no.2 as we believe your mom or grandmother will always be no.1)
- To revive and to relieve the memories and taste of yesteryears.
- To educate younger generation to appreciate and value the glorious past of our ancestor. (Learning from the PAST, to live in the PRESENT, to create a better FUTURE.)
- To give everyone the opportunity to have a dining experience in a cozy ambience, but most of all...... A Taste of History!!! (Palatable to the eyes, nose, mouth & heart.)
Transport Allowance. You dont have to worry about parking fee. We pay for you!
EPF, SOCSO, EIS
You are required by law to contribute to the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) and SOCSO & EIS.
Lunch and Dinner are provided.