Ernst & Young gave extra training and development to those who do not have an accounting background and they make sure you are well equipped with the skills and knowledge in the related field you are in.
Level 23A, Menara Milenium, Jalan Damanlela, Pusat Bandar Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In Malaysia, we are one of the largest professional services organisations with more than 3,300 professionals in 16 offices throughout the country. The work we do helps our broad range of clients grow, solve complex challenges and thrive. Every question we ask, every solution we recommend is the drop that starts the ripple and makes a difference to our ambition to help businesses work better — for when businesses work better, the world works better.
At EY, we put people at the heart of this strategy. We make it our goal to nurture their talent and help them develop into future leaders. We provide an open and inclusive environment that allows them to bring their enthusiasm and ideas to the organisation. We empower them with the right mix of learning, coaching and experiences. We offer them opportunities, greater responsibility and new challenges so that they can create the future they want. At EY, we provide people with the experiences and relationships that last a lifetime.
- First runner-up, Most Popular Graduate Employer of the Year 2017, Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers
- World’s Most Attractive Professional Services Employer 2017, 2016, Universum
- Most Attractive Professional Services Employer in Business/Commerce 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014, Universum Malaysia
- #1 in Top 50 Companies for Diversity 2017, DiversityInc
- #1 Accountant Advisor in Asia Pacific 2017, Mergermarkets
- #1 Middle Market M&A Financial Advisor in Asia Pacific 2017, Bloomberg
- Auditor of the Year 2017, Asian Investors Asset Management Awards
One of our core values is the wellbeing of our employees. A healthy body & healthy mind makes us better as an employee and worker.
Lee Soo Fern
Partner, Malaysia Talent Leader
From Ernst & Young perspective, it is really about how we can ensure the people who join us feel special and ensure the knowledge you gain can't be acquired online.