15-3, Jalan PJU 5/11. Dataran Sunway Kota Damansara., Dataran Sunway, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Founded in 2009, The EDU360 team comprises of professionals from different fields, which includes engineering, IT and design backgrounds. With a joint experience of over 15 years, its founders, Chaman Singh and Ng Ka Fai (Keff Ng) brought about the whole company based on exposing youths to the world of Robotics and Animation.
With our tailor-made programs and hands-on learning systems, our approach and methodologies are different and as we incorporate a multi-sensory learning system involving technology, engineering, creativity as well as multimedia. We are one of the pioneer Academy who have our very own Researched and Developed unique structured syllabus in the last 9 years, with a unique assessment for students’ progress to ensure learning outcomes are always met.
The company aspired to bring change in traditional learning approaches, by creating an interactive and inciting experience, with a complete modern approach. Hence the motto - Empowering Young Minds. Our main service is Empowering Students with Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematic and Coding (STEMC) knowledge through hands-on experiential learning. Our structured STEMC programmes are unique and fun. They are based on our attractive concepts:
- To help student discover and develop interest on programming
- We are committed to provide a conducive learning environment, so that the student can adapt and learn the new programming efficiently
- Help students to explore more information regarding the various type of programming and to learn about electronics
- Train students to think creatively and to think out of the box with various challenges and mini projects.
- Train students to be innovative by exploring new ideas