Jalan Balau, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Comfort Works aims to breathe new life into living rooms across the globe, and we do this by creating beautiful handmade slipcovers for your old, tired sofas. Every aspect of our operations is done in-house, from web development to online marketing and content creation. To product design and product manufacturing. Nothing is outsourced. We design with the belief that we can live simple and beautiful by trying to revive the hidden potential of our old furniture and doing our part for the planet. Before we knew it, Comfort Works expanded into a huge range of products specialising in IKEA sofa covers, custom furniture slipcovers and other complementary accessories.
WHY JOIN US?
- We are a growth company with a startup mindset delivering to customers worldwide
- The production team in China where our slipcovers are manufactured and is fully owned and run by us as well as all photo/video/web development - we like to keep all things in-house!
- Supportive and people-focused management
- Clear key results and goals are set from the start
- Culture of transparency and constant self-improvement practiced by management and executive team
- Work with a team of customer-focused teammates from around the world to deliver 5-star products and services
- We take training and personal development very seriously to make sure you are continuously growing with us
- Opportunity to learn about e-commerce, online marketing, reputation management, international online customer service, product design and web development.
- Great international workmates from USA, Argentina, Tunisia, France, Poland, China, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Germany, Philippines.
- Cool office space with a fully stocked fridge.
- We make pretty things comfort-works.com
Training and Development
Everyone is given a fixed training budget for you to upskill yourself.
Paid Annual Leave
We believe in taking time-off! This is coupled with flexible working hours and work from home days.
In-patient and out-patient coverage annually.