Our Values are breakdown into 6 parts.
- We value your ideas, effort, input and intention behind your actions, even if you screw up.
- We are your team mates.
- We care about you, so please take good care of yourself.
- We value your dreams and big heart to serve the community.
- We value your growth, so please get a full experience in The Picha Project by knowing as many families as possible, joining as many events as possible, eating as much food as possible and learning as much skills as possible.
- We believe in tough love. We speak truth with love. So if there’s something you need to change or improve, we will tell you.
- We won’t babysit or spoon-feed you. Initiate, ask questions, throw out ideas, contribute to the team and we will all grow, together.
- We will not give up on anyone or leave anyone behind.
-We strive to be environmental friendly.
- Our office must always be clean. (We are trying. Help us pls lol)
- They are not our suppliers, cooks or beneficiaries. They are our family.
- We foster collaborations between families, not competition.
- We value the overall wellbeing of our families, including their
growth, education, finances, health, shelter and food.
- We value our families’ effort in making building The Picha Project.
- We value the time spent with all families and take time to hear their stories.
- Hygiene and food safety is our utmost priority.
- Our food must be fresh. Our food must be fresh. Our food must be
fresh. Our food must be fresh. Our food must be fresh.
- We value the authenticity of the food and respect the culture
of different families.
- We will not compromise on the quality and taste of our food
for any reason.
- Customer is always right.
- If the customer is wrong, kindly refer to the first item.
- We value our relationship with our customers.
- Our customers are not just consumers, they are Picha Heroes
making a change in the community.
- We value every single customers, no matter they have put in big
or small orders. Every single order matters.
- We value our collaborators and partners for their support and input.
- We commit ourselves to bridge social gaps between individuals from “different” groups.
- We don’t just build a business, we build a community.