Marketing - Digital
Please log in to view salary
Ara Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
This position’s primary role is to develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans for the company’s online sales website and manage company’s social media accounts. This position also manages cooperation with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient execution of the business. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual with well-developed critical thinking and strategizing skills.
- Management of SEO/SEM related matters.
- Assist to both businesses and consumers with combined responsibilities for managing customer/vendor databases and website maintenance, resulting in customer satisfaction and good business to business relationships.
- Assist in the creation of promotions and copy write of website content.
- Assist in the sourcing and securing of partner merchants.
- Manage content creation for global & regional website, initiate and manage all social media sites and content published.
- Develop strategic execution (content & media) for new & existing clients to meet marketing & campaign goals.
- Manage the company's multiple online store development using Shopify.
- Develop, enforced and ensured adherence to policies and procedures.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by immediate Superior/Management/Directors.
- Degree in Advertising/Digital Marketing/e-Commerce or equivalent.
- Preferably with minimum 3 years working experience in the related field with excellent knowledge of e-commerce.
- Aware of the latest market trends and up to date on product knowledge.
- Fully able to take on a high-profile role, strong collaboration, influencing and problem resolution skills.
- Well-versed with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, IT Programs and programming languages.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Adaptable and quick learner.