Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
PETALING JAYA, Selangor
About The Job
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate final artwork with external vendors for print production and ensure the material is printed within accurate specification.
- Develops impactful and creative concepts for multiple projects – ranging from product design, packaging to marketing collaterals.
- To enhance the overall look of proposals for pitching.
- Liaise with Directors/Project Manager and provide creative solutions.
- Manage and execute creative designs even video promotions on assigned projects.
- To manage social media content.
- Working with production manager, manage the production/print process for assigned projects including quality control through complete review.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time by immediate Superior/Management/Directors.
- Motivate and encourage internal and external design teams
- Liaise with Licensors in approval of concepts, designs, storyboard, TVC, social media plan, and other marketing materials when needed.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design/Creative/Multimedia.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong creative art sense and technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After effect
- Always up to date with design trends.
- Experience with social media ad and content.
- Proficiency in website software Dreamweaver, Adobe Muse is a big plus point.
- Have good knowledge in advertising, corporate branding, digital media and color theory.
- A passion for graphic design and the willingness to share ideas.
- Excellent attention to details and proofreading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command in English.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with shifting priorities.