Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Ara Damansara , Selangor
About The Job
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate final artwork with external vendors for print production and ensure the material is printed within accurate specification.
- Develops impactful and creative concepts for multiple projects – ranging from product design, packaging to marketing collateral.
- To enhance the overall look of proposals for pitching.
- Liaise with Department Heads and provide creative solutions.
- Manage and execute creative designs on assigned projects.
- To manage social media content.
- Working with production manager, manage the production/print process for assigned projects including quality control through complete review.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time by immediate Superior/Management/Directors.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design/Creative/Multimedia.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong creative art sense and technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Always up to date with design trends.
- Experience with social media ad and content.
- Proficiency in 3D tools as Autodesk Maya and Zbrush is a big plus point.
- Have good knowledge in advertising, corporate branding, digital media and color theory.
- A passion for graphic design and the willingness to share ideas.
- Excellent attention to details and proofreading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command in English.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with shifting priorities.