By joining us, you'll be at the heart of the business and startup ecosystem in Asia, enabling you to make amazing connections to VCs, investors, governments, CEOs, and many more that you could never dream of while working in a traditional company.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Subang Jaya , Selangor
About The Job
Job Description :
- Managing the Sales Team and ensuring that sales number are meet
- Source, attract and closing deals with anchor tenants
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationship
- Develop and execute strategic planning to achieve sales target and expanding our customer base
- Partnering with existing and potential customers to understand their business needs and objective
- Familiarity with both digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Well verse with digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, SEM, FB, IG, Linkedin, Email Marketing)
- Great analytical skills to assess and drive marketing results
- Creative and able to design engaging marketing campaigns
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by Management
- Candidate to possess a Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience is required for this position
- Proven track record on sales experience - meeting or exceeding given targets
- Ability to drive sales from planning to closing stage
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and listening skills
- Self-starter individuals with a strong drive to achieve
- Must have good communication skills and strong command in spoken and written english language
WHY JOIN US?
WORQ is a coworking space in Kuala Lumpur, backed by Cradle, 500 Startups, Space Matrix, and a few other private investors. Voted the Best Coworking Space of Malaysia by the Start Up Rice Bowl Awards 2017 and Members’ Choice Awards 2018 Kuala Lumpur Winner by Coworker, covering up to 14,000 sqft and housing over 75 teams, we have been able to fuel collaborations on a scale never seen before in Malaysian startup history.
We believe that by improving the productivity of entrepreneurs, freelancers and businesses we can have a significant impact on the economy. On top of that, we believe in the power of leveraging networks, embracing diversity and most importantly, the impact of genuine and lasting human connection.
In line with our productivity theme, our weekly events range from seminars and networking events to fun-filled lifestyle classes, coffee appreciation to yoga, movie screenings to digital marketing, investor speed dating to press launches.
Visit us as http://worq.space for find out more.