To simplify and improve lives using technology.
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
We are looking for an Android Developer position that is responsible for and architecting new mobile applications, maintaining and improving existing features on existing applications, and working with the team to develop innovative solutions that meet our clients’ business needs. We are looking for a passionate developer who loves to tackle new challenges, learn new frameworks and technologies, and work alongside other developers.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Deliver clean, well-tested code and meet project deadlines.
- Engage in regular code reviews with colleagues to review, analyze, improve and teach coding skills.
- Translate designs and wire frames into high-quality code
- Able to assess feasibility, difficulty, and provide time estimates on implementing new features to an application
- Continuously learn and grow as a software developer, keeping up to date with emerging technologies and trends.
- Work with back end developers to integrate and consume restful API’s
- Minimum of 2 years of development experience with Android applications.
- Familiarity with agile development practices.
- Experience working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
Soft Skills Required:
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Excellent personal organisation and the ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks
- Ability to solve problems and adapt quickly to new amendments
- Comfortable working without routine supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all level of people
- Working Hours: 5 Days Work Week (Monday – Friday)
- Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur - The Horizon, Bangsar South
WHAT WE DO
At WorkerzDIRECT, we use technology to improve everything from hiring of migrant workers to remittances and financial services across Asia. We work with governments, telecommunication companies, financial services providers and the community to create a social impact in the countries that we operate in.