We are a firm full of young professionals and we value work life balance and emphasize more on output than the time you spend in the office. Further, we have a relatively flat structure where everyone is free to speak their opinion.
Creative - Writing
Please log in to view salary
KL Gateway, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
You will work closely with Marketing Manager and other team members in various types of online activities which may include:
- Develop Content in both English and Chinese language
- Create and edit video scripts and podcasts recordings. Distribute video and podcasts on various platforms to increase brand awareness.
- Liaise with freelancers to design infographics, social media images and other marketing collaterals.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Review existing web content and ensure that all content is up-to-date and adheres to search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and research and implement new SEO trends (modifying body copy, title, meta description)
- Work with front end developers to publish basic blogs and articles on WordPress.
- Manage social media calendars and content weekly across Hong Kong, China and Malaysia
- Research on trending business, Hong Kong and Malaysia startup topics and keep current with government and industry updates (about company incorporation, taxation, immigration, and corporate compliance) through relevant blogs and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Understand strategies, tools, and data that can be leveraged to make campaigns more successful
- Performs QAs and assist in weekly reporting to ensure accuracy of data and constant optimizations (Tracking google/social media analytics etc).
- Other ad-hoc duties assignments
Degree in marketing and communication
Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
At least 2+ years of experience in managing digital marketing
YOUNG AND DYNAMIC FIRM
WECORPORATE GLOBAL CONSULTANCY
WeCorporate (An In.Corp Company) is a Singapore-headquartered corporate solutions provider specializing in corporate compliance, accounting, taxation, incorporation, immigration, HR services, business advisory, and expansion advisory services.
•Pan-Asia player anchored in Singapore – a popular first point of entry for international companies trying to establish an Asian presence
•#1 corporate services provider in Singapore(2)
•Presence across key countries in Asia region
•30+ years of operating track record
•Services MNCs, large corporates, SMEs, startups