We believe in digital way that could help many brands and companies to grow faster and work better. Also, we become partners with our team members, identifying short- and long-term challenges and opportunities. We take pride in immersing ourselves and understanding our team passion to ensure we provide the best possible advice, always.
About The Job
A logical and mathematical mind is required to process large volumes of data and draw insights from it.
Insights that will not only help you create even better, more relevant marketing performance for your audience but also aid in making data-driven decisions.
A creative mind that’s not only able to come up with engaging copies but also produce eye-catching banners that resonate with the audience is just as important as an analytical mind.
Besides, you will do planning, management and traffic control for projects, coordinating with teams to make sure the project are well delivered.
A role at Webqlo is unlike any other. Our guys are quick on their feet, resourceful, adaptable and learn a heck of a lot in a short amount of time.
If you're looking to make an impact and get your hands dirty with a myriad of opportunities, this is the adventure for you.
- Managing, follow up and execute project deliverables Digital Marketing Project with team.
- Managing Marketing Campaigns on daily basis on Facebook, Instagram, Google Analytics, and other platforms.
- Oversee Digital Marketing Campaigns across all digital platforms are in-line with client’s objective.
- Research and identify online marketing trends so you know the best practices to our marketing strategies.
- Brief and work closely with our larger-than-life marketing team on creative stuff, making sure all materials are delivered on-time with the right quality.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goal (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm with the team to come up with out-of-the-box Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Analyse and evaluate customer experience across multiple digital platforms.
- Regular reporting to optimize existing digital marketing campaigns and have a clear understanding of performance across all channels/markets
- Creating, developing and testing optimization efforts on targeting, ad copy, creative, etc.
- Developing new online marketing campaigns leveraging on the existing performance data
- Coordinating with teams and clients to make sure project are well delivered
- At least 2 year(s) of work experience in related field.
- Experience in Digital Performance will be an added value.
- Experience in Using Analytics Website (Google Analytics, Mobile Measurement Tools, etc)
- Power User of Excel (Pivot Table, Macro, Filter, Formulas) preferred
- Very good analytical skills and a creative mind
- Strong team player who is collaborative and also able to carry out tasks independently and deliver timely results
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- A keen eye for detail to manage large accounts and is performance-driven
- Proficiency in one or more Asian Languages is a plus (Chinese, Bahasa Melayu)
WHO WE ARE
Webqlo is a full service digital marketing agency that helps your business and your customers engage in a meaningful way by building stronger brands, increasing visibility, generating leads, and driving results. Different than other digital marketing agencies, our solutions blend data-driven marketing, technology, and creative.