Webqlo is a full service digital marketing agency that helps your business and your customers engage in a meaningful way by building stronger brands, increasing visibility, generating leads, and driving results. Different than other digital marketing agencies, our solutions blend data-driven marketing, technology, and creative.
Creative - Writing
Please log in to view salary
Ara Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
Ever saw an ad that changed your life? Well, this might just be it.
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Digital Content Strategist or Digital Content Strategist Lead who’s creative, inquisitive, and analytical to join our ever-growing team. From developing a 360° brand strategy and churning out creative copy to conceptualising creative videos and juggling campaign timelines, one thing’s for sure, your days will never be boring here at Webqlo.
If you like to tackle challenges head on and create impactful and meaningful work, we’d love to hear from you.
- Overseeing development and optimisation of content team.
- Mentoring and coaching team members to enhance their skills, knowledge, and performance.
- Managing and keeping track of team members’ daily activities to ensure work efficiency and effectiveness.
Strategy and Analytics
- Utilising data and insights to develop integrated content and digital strategies.
- Devising and implementing methods and systems to effectively measure, manage, and optimise content performance.
- Providing strategic counsel in content planning, development, and overall strategies. for different projects including social media management, integrated digital campaigns, and other key initiatives.
- Collaborating with marketing and design teams to conceptualise and develop content.
- Overseeing all content-related projects and deliverables to ensure quality, clarify, and consistency.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, Public Relations, International Relations, or any other related field. A working experience of the equivalent is also acceptable.
- At least 5 year(s) of experience in related fields. Agency background preferred.
- Impeccable command of English. Proficiency in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia will be a huge plus.
- A digital-first mindset and extensive knowledge of digital marketing and advertising, content writing, and content strategy. Knowledge in data and performance marketing will be of added value.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated track record of managing a team in achieving its goals.
- Possesses exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to engage, persuade, and advice various key stakeholders on content related subjects.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to juggle and prioritise multiple projects while ensuring timelines stay on track.
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced and continuously evolving environment.
- Proactive, resourceful, innovative, analytical, and detail-oriented.
WHO WE ARE
We believe in digital way that could help many brands and companies to grow faster and work better. Also, we become partners with our team members, identifying short- and long-term challenges and opportunities. We take pride in immersing ourselves and understanding our team passion to ensure we provide the best possible advice, always.