Webqlo is a full service digital marketing agency that helps your business and your customers engage in a meaningful way by building stronger brands, increasing visibility, generating leads, and driving results. Different than other digital marketing agencies, our solutions blend data-driven marketing, technology, and creative.
Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
We're looking for an Art Director to join our creative team!
Your days will be filled with exciting projects ranging from brainstorming for creative concepts, dabbling in photography and videography, to creating eye-catching visuals for a multitude of clients.
If you like to think outside the box and push the boundaries of what digital advertising can do, you might just be the perfect fit for our team.
A role at Webqlo is unlike any other. Our guys are quick on their feet, resourceful, adaptable, and learn a heck of a lot in a short amount of time. If you're looking to make an impact and get your hands dirty with a myriad of opportunities, this is the adventure for you.
- Creating visuals and videos for various digital and social media platforms.
- Working closely with the team to come up with social media and digital campaign concepts and ideas.
- Ensuring design consistency across all work and initiatives.
- Ensuring team adheres to current processes, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, as well as proposing and creating processes and tools to support design operations.
- Working closely with the team in pitches, from research, art direction, campaign ideation, to visuals development.
- Analysing market trends, consumer needs, the competitive landscape, and tracking campaign performance.
- Keeping up-to-date with new trends, quality content, and latest updates in the digital advertising industry, and applying learnings in day-to-day work.
- Mentoring and training junior members of the team.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in advertising/media/marketing related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects).
- Knowledge of additional skills such as HTML5, motion graphics, or animation will be a plus
- Familiar with social media and digital advertising requirements.
- Excellent time and project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects.
- An ability to translate client briefs into creative that fits their needs.
- Strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong team player who is collaborative and also able to carry out tasks independently.
WHO WE ARE
We believe in digital way that could help many brands and companies to grow faster and work better. Also, we become partners with our team members, identifying short- and long-term challenges and opportunities. We take pride in immersing ourselves and understanding our team passion to ensure we provide the best possible advice, always.