Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Integra Tower, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Create and maintain policies and procedures for all Office Administration activities & ensure all Office Administration services are properly carried out as accordance to the Admin policy.
- Plan, collaborate and supervise team members to ensure all tasks and duties are performed timely and accurately.
- Manage and maintain office space/ facilities, ensuring that it is a conducive working environment, by providing high standards of services at all possible times. ● Manage relationships with landlords, vendors, and all service providers to provide quality and timely service, and to provide effective solutions.
- Manage internal travel desk, and provide best possible & cost effective options for any Business Trips / Events.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the facilities (recycling, general repairs, safety etc.)
- Manage and monitor accounts, billings, procurement activities and payments. Collaborate with Finance Department accordingly when needed.
- Manage budget & cash flows for the Company.
- Manage office equipment & inventory, and to provide scheduled repair and maintenance work, as required.
- Collaborate with IT admins to maintain server, desktops and other equipments. ● Collaborate with HR to plan and execute business trips and Company's events. ● Proactively evaluate and recommend cost saving projects with input from stakeholders, to ensure savings and services is at the expected standards.
- Planning and preparation for Office Administration prevention and recovery plans, ie. inclusive of emergency response plans, needs, and to ensure downtime is minimize.
- Preparation of Office Admin related reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least 10 years experience in Office Administration, 5 years being the Lead / Supervisor Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with attention to details.
- Experience in finance budgeting and reporting, and IT is needed Ability to manage, forecast and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with attention to details.
- Comfortable being the to-go person for any Office Admin related matters, people skills is needed.
- Proactive, highly motivated and highly reliable.
- Ability to influence stakeholders, build strong relationships, negotiation skills and credibility with leaders and employees.
- Good business acumen.
- Adaptability to change / fast paced environment.