Please log in to view salary
Ampang Park Station, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Customer friendly and answer in efficient manner.
- Solve non-technical questions or problems raised by customers via telephone, email & livechat
- Identify the questions or desires of the customer by good listening and asking clear questions.
- Provide good customer service with the
- aid of knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Gather customer contact, documents and all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and Malay
- Willing to work either 9AM-6PM or 1PM-10PM.
- Willing to work on weekend and Public Holidays.
- Diploma and above.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Support.
- Proven demonstration of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer communication skills.
- Highly organized and service oriented.