Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Create, plan and execute all digital marketing strategies, including content, social media, display advertising marketing.
- Measure and optimize paid marketing campaigns with data driven approach.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain and upgrade consistence performance across all programs.
- Skilled in photo shooting, videography and editing.
- Design and optimize lead funnels to maximize conversions.
- Update, optimize and maintain lead page.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead.
- Create and publish videos and contents using social media platforms.
- Minimum 1-2 year hands on experience with planning, building, optimizing paid search and social media campaigns especially Facebook Ads.
- In-depth knowledge of various paid channels and technologies including re-targeting, social media network advertising.
- Proactive and consistent towards our company's objective and vision.
- Proven ability to work independently and an excellent team player.
- Strong and solid communication skills. Language required: English, Malay, Chinese.
- Can-do and will-do attitude.
- Possess own transportation.
OUR CORE VALUES
PROPERTY INVESTMENT EDUCATION
We lead, educate, inspire and empower others to achieve extraordinary results in property investments and live a fulfilling life. We help others to achieve financial independence.
We aspire to be the nation’s leading property investment hub.
We aim to help others to identify and acquire great property deals, generate rental cash flow and and grow their property portfolio.
Our promise is to bring aspiring property investors together to explore, support and share resources with each another in our growing community.