Please log in to view salary
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Come & join us, we strive hard to provide you the best approach that will help you expand your market at the highest potential. We don’t stop at being contented – we push boundaries. We are what stands between you and your next big idea.
Exploring in as SEO Specialist and you will the key person in analyzes, reviews and implements changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines.
You will play an important role in
- Search engine optimization and participate in the formulation and implementation of the SEO promotion plan of the company's website.
- Track and analyze the introduced SEO traffic and related keyword rankings, form a periodic data report and formulate subsequent optimization plans.
- Analyze the SEO situation of competitors and formulate corresponding strategies in a timely manner.
- Provide new SEO ideas and suggestions frequently.
What do we provide to you for you to succeed?
- You will be remunerated with Good Basic Salary based on experience
- Fair work life balance.
- Working with stable & well-established company.
- Strategic location –safe environment
- Annual Performance Bonus & 14 days annual leaves.
- Fun & cozy workplace & colleagues.
- Your Medical Claims Are On Us.
- We host annual dinners & festive events as an appreciation to all our staff's hard work.
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Are you ready to elevate your working skills and experience? Click the ‘Apply Now’ and you are one step ahead to an outstanding career.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor's Degree/Post in any relevant field.
- Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any equivalent would be plus point.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate with higher or relevant experience can be consider for Senior position.
- Required Skill(s): SEO Strategy, Digital Marketing, PHP, Python, GO, SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Proficiency in using Linux, Window server and Nginx, IIS and other network services would be great.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms, social media, and ranking methods.