Marketing - Digital
Please log in to view salary
Sunway Velocity, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Develop consistent look and feel for site
- Ensure timely update of the product information and promotion activities in alignment to product launch, events etc
- Analyze web trends, identify draws to the website and how to retain visitors on time spend on site and acquire quality sign up
- Create copy text to enhance SEO and define keywords and Increase brand & product presence & visibility & excellent ranking on search engines
- Handle reporting of web analytics to HQ
- Analyze website traffic and generate insights for Business Units when required via internal dashboard (Tableau) Manage the efficacy of process involving the internal stakeholders, digital agency.
- Manage development of creative copy, interactive and rich banners so as to capture user attention (brand awareness)
- Landing page – re-adaptation / localize content from HQ
- Develop and implement online campaigns across all digital platforms including website, SNS, viral, Paid Media and collaboration with retailers/ third party vendor for seamless online and offline integration
- Plan, manage and optimize digital media investment to achieve targeted KPIs
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): marketing, Cloud Computing, Microsoft Office, Business Intelligence, Windows OS, Firewall, Network Security
- Preferably Manager specialized in Digital Marketing or equivalent.