Please log in to view salary
50150 warisan merdeka, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Responsible for the project site organization/ supervision and progress (curtain wall Installation of 'Super High Rise")
- Monitor work done; quality & prepare daily report of progress
- Documentation Control
- Daily coordination with Site Teams
- Ensure schedule & delivery of project on time
- Identify and report problems encountered daily
- Maintain Project programs and compliances
- Attend project Site coordination meeting
- Submit weekly program and reports
- Submissions and compliances.
- Other tasks as may be indicated by Management and Operations Director
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in mandarin as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking parties.
- Degree Holder in Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years experience in working on project site (facade installation)
- Must be experienced in unitized facade- curtain wall
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines. execute tasks under high pressure environment when necessary
- Strong proven interpersonal skill and comfortable in driving others to perform (with on Site team, workers, sub contractors, main contractors, etc.)
- Strong sense of responsibility and self- started
- Specific knowledge and skills for Documentation preparation and Control.
- A team leader and motivator