The Design Team is responsible for crafting the visual Wanderlust + Co story. Working alongside the Marketing Team, whether it's engaging with media and bloggers, retail or wholesale consumers, industry commentators or the fashion community, we are the voice of Wanderlust + Co. We're a fast growing, high-energy team with a passion for what we do.
As the Jewelry Designer for Wanderlust + Co, you will be executing visual concepts and ideas, to our global audience of accessories lovers. Your focus will be to understand the voice of the brand, and the audience, then translating that into effective designs and products, in line with trends and resulting in strong sell through.
You have to be a highly motivated individual with an interest in fashion design, photography and a desire to join a fast-growing label. With a love and understanding for visual materials, you will aim to take users on a seamless journey across all touch points.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Develop design ideas and brand identity with the Managing Director & Creative Director
- Drive the product development process for the business
- Work alongside the Managing Director on new season collections, including planning and executing product designs – ensuring range success and visual aids to encourage sell through
- Work with manufacturing vendors and merchandisers to ensure development samples meet aesthetic and quality expectation
- Work alongside the marketing/design team to understand campaign goals and translating that into unique products, inclusive of concept, design, specs, packaging, and other related visual elements
- Participate in the direction of product shoots, look books, and any other visual projects relating to product marketing
- Assist Managing Director with creative projects and general development of the brand
- Design, trend and product research, plus relevant day-to-day administrative tasks