Hello from Team W+Co! We are responsible for sharing the Wanderlust + Co story around the world. Whether it's speaking to media and bloggers, retail or wholesale consumers, industry commentators or the fashion community, we are the voice of Wanderlust + Co. We're a fast growing, high-energy team with a passion for people, places and stories.
As the Graphic & Multimedia Designer for Wanderlust + Co, you will execute powerful visuals, videos and concepts, to our global audience of accessories lovers. You will assist with developing concepts from a creative brief – from a blank page, to a design idea flowing through concept to completion.
With a love for developing visual materials, you will aim to take users on a seamless brand journey across all touch points. Your focus will be to understand the voice of the brand and growing its reach – assisting with the planning, development and delivery of integrated online and offline design and marketing efforts. You have to be a highly motivated individual with an interest in fashion, photography and a desire to join a fast-growing e-commerce business.
- Work alongside the marketing team to create and develop global campaigns, inclusive of concept, design, photography, videography, packaging and other visual elements.
- Contribute to creating design collaterals and content that can easily transform across all digital mediums
- Manage and drive bi-weekly product shoots, product videos, social content and any other visual projects in line with the brand direction
- Being engaged in web design, UX and IX, to ensure an enhanced customer experience
- Lead interactive content creation such as video, GIFs and moving graphics for website, social media and brand presentations
- Curating and designing weekly visual and video updates across the website - landing pages, web banners, blog and other pages
- Work alongside the Art Director on new season collections, design moodboard, trend and product research, plus relevant day-to-day administrative tasks