VOU is an IT company established in 2008 in KL. VOU is a multinational company and people from different part of the globe have gathered in VOU to do fantastic things! VOU was focused on Fin-tech at the beginning but now is focused on developing web applications and mobile apps.
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South , Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
This individual will be responsible to assit tech lead in all cycles of developemt including the design, development, and implementation of new application initiatives, and will be expected to code, test, debug and troubleshoot. Works closely with the development team. Also, plays a key role in the release of new applications and maintenance of existing applications.
- Manage and deliver projects from conceptualization & visualization to technology mapping and final execution including scope/change requests.
- Interact with Clients to create technical specifications from business & functional requirements.
- Guide team in defining technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
- Manage, mentor, and provide technical guidance/support to team.
- Review & improve code, performance, stability, and scalability of deliverables.
- Improve technical competence of team through training & development.
- Monitor development & unit-testing activities and report project progress.
- Strong experience NET Framework and .NET Core technologies
- Experience with Git
- REST, Web services
- Strong experience in MS SQL design/implementation/optimization, T-SQL, etc.
- Proven experience in planning, execution and implementation of high-quality software projects including experience with project management tools like Jira & Azure DevOps.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and to prioritize tasks, in a fast-paced environment
- Initiative and ability to anticipate potential problems, excellent analytical abilities
- Experience with DevOps (CI/CD, etc.).
- Minimum a bachelor degree in software engineering, Information System, Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- At least 8 years working experience in web development
- Leadership experience
- Proven experience on implementing front-end and/or back-end applications.
- Well understanding of Agile methodology – Scrum
- Ability to work under tight deadlines. Independent, self-discipline, self-organize, and able to learn.
- Someone who is able to contribute technical expertise to the team knowledge.
- Required Languages: English.
The latest project we have been working on is Menumiz EPOS. Menumiz is an end to end restaurant management system which relies on mobile phones only. Please visit www.menumiz.com to learn more about this project.