Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
At VIMIGO, we’re building a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators. It is in such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
We are the first company in Malaysia who provides practical performance reward solutions for clients to manage their talents effectively by harnessing the power of technology to help motivate team members to create phenomenal results aligned with the company's vision and values.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
SME is a strong backbone of the economy and our vision is to provide them a platform to run a successful and sustainable business. We are looking for a Senior Product Ui Ux Designer who is passionate about seeing their work impact our customers and our business on a hyper focused team.
In this role, you will be focusing on designing the user experience and information architecture for improving existing features, addressing customer pain points and introducing new features. You should be excited to think about designs end to end from user research, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes. You’ll be able to form and lead a team on the fit and finish of our product, setting the bar on quality for our company.
You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t!). But the work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
Best in Class Benefits
Performance reward, healthy & holiday incentives, transportation allowance, gadgets allowance and MORE!
Cool Office Space
Ergonomic seat and multiple monitors to ensure your workplace comfort, thinking corner with bean bags to encourage creative thinking, lounge areas and cold beverages all at your disposal to do your best work yet.
Growth is part of our culture. We pride ourselves in giving our people the autonomy to excel in their roles and many avenues to develop their skills.
Catered Foods and Drinks
Enjoy unlimited supplies of snacks and drinks catered on the regular.
FUN, FUN & FUN
Happy Fridays, birthday celebrations, seasonal celebrations, monthly team outings and more to bond as #vimigoLife
What you’ll do:
- Plan and lead research activities to help improve the overall user experience design of all projects.
- Work closely with various teams to develop roles by understanding business goals and analyzing existing data.
- Lead the design team to provide highly innovative and intuitive web and mobile applications.
- Transform conceptual ideas into wire-framing, mock-ups, user-flows and prototyping; then validate with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Reiterate designs to achieve designs aligned with user and business feedback.
- Discuss and provide key direction to UI/UX Designers in bringing UX to reality.
- Provide & lead UX and UI design for our solutions, from envisioning to implementation.
- Provide hands-on mentorship to the design team.
- Keep up to date with the UI/UX trends, proactively knowledge sharing with respective teams.
- Collaborate with Project Management, Designer teams, Content Team, and Developers to bring projects and initiatives to fruition.
- Familiar with problem solving methodology e.g., design thinking, lean UX, and agile methodologies.
- Brand guardian for our corporate marketing initiatives and materials.