We are VIMIGO, Vision-Mission-Goal
We are the first company in Malaysia who provide practical performance reward solution for clients to manage their talents effectively.
No, it's not IT Dept
First of all, the team you will be joining is Product & Engineering. Purpose of the team is to take care of the development, enhancement, and lifecycle for our main product -- VIMIGO.
If you are someone who wants to build something great with a group of incredible people. Then keep reading!
The People & Culture
We have gamers, Hackathon fanatic, Anime lover, hikers, road bikers, cooker, badminton lovers, guitarist, pianist, and every other variety of people. We are sure that you will make some friends over here.
Over here, we respect each different kind of personality. We always work as a team and never leave the team behind. Lunch together is one of the best time for us to have bonding as well.
As a startup company, we do have a fast pace working environment. You will have double busyness and chance to growth rapidly as well. If you are the person looking forward for challenges and growth, then yes VIMIGO is the place you would like to join!
The Best Place to Work
Workspace in our office are designed accordingly to the position's need. The following are specially designed for you:
- Ergonomic seat
- Extra Monitor
- Career advancement guidance by experienced superior
- A team who are ready to support each other anytime
- Quiet working environment, you can dive deeper in work!
- Soft music to cheer you up everyday
- Free flow snacks, biscuits, coffee, beverages and soft drinks
- Can be easily access by MRT, bus and driving
- Nearby Sunway Velocity Mall
Benefits You Can Find No Where
We offer unique perks and benefits that you can't find anywhere:
- Performance reward
- Healthy & Holiday incentives
- Travelling allowance
- Gadgets allowance
- and MORE!
Come for our interview to know more about the above, looking forward to meet you up!
About The Job
Ask the right questions to help us get to simple, and elegant technology solutions, where possible.
- Responsible for design, development, maintenance and enhancements of the in-house and customer base mobile applications
- Collaborate with product management to translate product requirements to system level architecture and high - level design that can be re-used across multiple applications and solutions
- Work closely with Team Leader, UX designers, vendors and development teams to drive the evolution and expansion of the mobile applications in terms of application design, coding, quality control for accommodating operation / end user requirement specification, performance, scalability and user experience
- Provide support to business users for using the systems, bug fixing, minor enhancements and fine tuning
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and with other teams
- Be a fast thinker - solving problems on the go
- Have high level of attention to detail At the onset, you may be culture-shocked working in AirAsia and with the Teleport team.
For Senior Level
- Oversee and assist with software testing and validation procedures and programming.
- Oversee and assist with software installation; ensures application operates within established specifications.
To help you adapt better, we would like to share our beliefs on leadership. Put simply, you are a leader, we all are leaders and good leaders:
- Roll up their sleeves as needed, and never delegate work that one would not be willing to do themselves
- Do what is needed to get things done, as they believe speed is more important than anything else to effect change
- Over communicate, particularly as they are all quite autonomous
- Take care of our staff, and treat them as they would want to be treated
- Are rigid on goals, but flexible on the details