Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- To oversee creation of art, photo, video and layout design
- To establish and implement design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high quality results
- To lead and manage a team of graphic designers in the day-to-day performance of their job
- To oversee all design projects from conception to delivery
- To review team’s layout/artwork and suggest improvement if required before Formal Advertising (FA).
- To have a thorough understanding of photography, videography, typography and printing
- To increase user friendliness in digital collateral
- To liaise with marketing to determine their requirements, budget and ensure deadlines are met
- To be a brand steward in helping creative to align to the company’s brand positioning
- To procure necessary approvals through review with the Head of Marketing and other business partners prior to releasing creative to external partners and/or production vendors
- To stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Adobe lllustator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop.
- Preferably candidate with photography and video editing skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Graphic Design and another 2 years’ experience in managing a team.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess own transport with a valid driving license and able to travel as when required