Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- Responsible for online channels (Lazada,Happy Fresh, Shoppe,etc) sales & marketing activities that builds meaningful connections and encourages target customer to take action.
- To coordinate online and offline stores marketing activities.
- Maintain and update the Company's main and event websites.
- Monitor Company website's performance and develop plans to improve the site traffic.
- Responsible to develop & manage digital contents, ensuring contents are appropriate, accurate all the time.
- Plan and manage the delivery of all digital initiatives which includes working closely with merchant partners, support team internally to ensure business requirement are met, project delivery on time, within budget and optimised to deliver results.
- Track, review & analyse all digital KPI performance i.e. campaign performance, web analytics, leads and sales conversion on daily/weekly/monthly basis, and its reporting.
- To conduct E-Commerce Dept’s/Company marketing task assign from management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Communications or equivalent.
- Good knowledge and understanding of e-commerce/m-commerce concept.
- Familiar and skillful with Social Media tools e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Fast learner, Good presentation, problem solving, written and verbal skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and good team player.
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinking skills.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.