We are a FinTech startup dedicated to help Malaysians from all walks of life unlock the potential of their idle cash. Founded by a group of seasoned financial technology entrepreneurs, the platform introduces an innovative alternative to fixed deposits where users can gain higher returns while benefiting from Versa’s flexibility that allows users to withdraw their cash plus daily interests earned at any moment without incurring penalties. Dedicated to help users get the best out of their sleeping funds, Versa is focused on making their suite of user-friendly cash management solutions more accessible to all Malaysians. For more information on Versa, please visit www.versa.com.my.
Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
TTDI, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
You will be exposed to creative campaigns, social media planning, and market research
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere would be a delightful plus.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related degree program
WHAT IS OUR PRODUCT TRYING TO SOLVE?
Malaysians and Small Medium Enterprises (SME) are faced with very low interest rates in savings accounts or a lack of liquidity in fixed deposits (FD). Our first product transforms your sleeping cash into money-earning potential through return rates similar to the interest of a Fixed Deposit. But with Versa, you can ‘duit’ your way and enjoy the freedom to withdraw your savings at any moment without penalties.
WHAT LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES/INITIATIVES DO WE HAVE?
We encourage learning the latest best practices and new technologies and we do everything within reason to provide the tools and courses.