We love what we do, and enjoy challenges to outperform. We are committed to ensure deliverables are met and are proud to own that success.
Please log in to view salary
Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware;
- Provide onsite technical support at Customer’s premises for systems and equipment as requested in your line of duty or by your supervisor or the Management;
- Daily update all Service Work Orders on the outcome of each site visit in Helpdesk System;
- To perform in a highly detailed, oriented, productive and organized way to ensure that other team members are also aware of your responsibilities and tasks;
- To cooperate with a team of service engineers to ensure that all current outstanding jobs with clients are completed in a timely fashion;
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project;
- Respond to queries over the phone, isolate problem, and determine possible solution.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science, Electronic, Telecommunication or Electrical field.
- Required skill(s): Knowledge in troubleshooting Windows OS (Win 7,10 and Server 2012), Knowledge on basic computer hardware, SQL Server knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Able to travel frequently.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Jalil.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
TAKING PRIDE IN WORK AND INTEGRITY
CALL RECORDING FOR COMPLIANCE
We are a Fintech company since 2005, with 85% of customers from Banking. Veriva started with recording of financial transactions to meet regulations. Over time with AI transformation, our offerings expanded to enterprise application software (EAS) that specifically monitors employees, as our employees are communicating and collaborating in unprecedented ways. Mobiva, our employee GPS tracking app is designed to be affordable for any business size, helping small to medium size businesses to undergo digital transformation, from an almost always paper-driven process.