We love what we do, and enjoy challenges to outperform. We are committed to ensure deliverables are met and are proud to own that success.
Please log in to view salary
Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Are you a software coder passionate about developing mobility solutions for real world applications? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that builds community building solutions to change lives? Are you a self-starter driven to create solutions by thinking out of the box with contemporary programming languages?
- Research, design and develop new product enhancement programs;
- Testing of new programs, fault finding and maintaining of systems;
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification;
- Integration of existing software products and building systems to client requirements;
- Creating technical specifications and test plans in projects to ensure timelines are met;
- Writing operational and product documentation;
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects;
- Work closely in a team to ensure project is delivered in a timely manner;
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Visual C++, C# and .NET.
- Preferred skill(s): ASP.NET MVC, MSSQL, Java, Web-based Programming,
- For Android: Proficiency with Java, Android SDK, Android Studio and Xamarin.
- For iOS: Proficiency with Objective-C/Swift4 and Xcode.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably candidates that specializes in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
TAKING PRIDE IN WORK AND INTEGRITY
CALL RECORDING FOR COMPLIANCE
We are a Fintech company since 2005, with 85% of customers from Banking. Veriva started with recording of financial transactions to meet regulations. Over time with AI transformation, our offerings expanded to enterprise application software (EAS) that specifically monitors employees, as our employees are communicating and collaborating in unprecedented ways. Mobiva, our employee GPS tracking app is designed to be affordable for any business size, helping small to medium size businesses to undergo digital transformation, from an almost always paper-driven process.