To develop and invest in high quality properties, products and services consistent with community, environmental and government requirements; keeping in pace with our changing environment to constantly add value to what we do.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South City , Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- To coordinate and implement marketing related activities such as exhibitions, sales launching, events/programs and functions
- Able to do market research and analysis, conceptualization and preparation of advertisement materials and writing of basic press release
- Plan, coordinate and implement sales promotions, exhibitions and launches
- Formulate and implement sales & marketing plans/programmes/strategies
- Plan and coordinate all sales activities and ensure optimum efficiency and economies of operations are achieved
- Monitor competitor& activities including pricing and marketing strategies and gather market intelligence
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required good command of language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specialising in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to work independently in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- Mature, creative and a good team player
- Must be willing to travel with own transport and work long hours and on weekends/public holidays
- Able to produce English copywriting proficiently and efficiently
- Result oriented, able to develop effective marketing plans and strategies to ensure achievement of sales target
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, planning and organisation skills
- Possess a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word,Outlook,Excel and Powerpoint
- Personality traits ie diligent, positive thinking, responsible, flexible, cooperative, enthusiastic, focused...etc
- Preferably in the property development or construction industry
WHY JOIN UOA?
United Overseas Australia Ltd was founded in 1987 and subsequently listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. In 1989, the group based its headquarters and business operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The group achieved monumental milestones with the listing of UOA Ltd on Singapore Exchange in 2008 and its development arm, UOA Development Bhd on Bursa Malaysia in 2011.
Over the past three decades, the group has become one of the most respected and reputable property investment and development groups, successfully delivering many prime commercial and residential properties with an outstanding track record of quality properties completed ahead of schedule.
• Property Development
• Property Investment