To develop and invest in high quality properties, products and services consistent with community, environmental and government requirements; keeping in pace with our changing environment to constantly add value to what we do.
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South City , Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Assist in preparation of Board Papers,quarter & annual presentation/reports for all public listed entities within the Group
- Meeting with analysts,fund managers and shareholders
- Where required,assist in preparation of relevant information for public announcement of all public listed entities within the Group
- Assist in enhancing positive brand image for the Group through effective corporate affairs or communications activities and programmes
- Assist with editorial tasks which include drafting,editing,proofreading and translation for corporate collateral contents,press releases,FAQs,speeches and other materials.
- Coordinate resources and assist in the production of public information materials including annual reports,sustainability reports,newsletters,advertisements,brochures and websites,ensuring compliance with brand standards.
- Assist in implementing corporate/media events and CSR activities
- Manage and monitor sponsorship programmes including advertisements,copy requirements and overall coordination
- Establish and maintain effective cross functional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specializing in Public Relations/Communications/Investor Relations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
- Creative thinker and team player with a positive attitude and high integrity.
- Strong communication skills ( English -oral and written ). Fluency in Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook,Word,Excel and PowerPoint). Experience in Adobe Creative Suite( In Design,Photoshop and Illustrator ) will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in media/project/event management.
WHY JOIN UOA?
United Overseas Australia Ltd was founded in 1987 and subsequently listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. In 1989, the group based its headquarters and business operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The group achieved monumental milestones with the listing of UOA Ltd on Singapore Exchange in 2008 and its development arm, UOA Development Bhd on Bursa Malaysia in 2011.
Over the past three decades, the group has become one of the most respected and reputable property investment and development groups, successfully delivering many prime commercial and residential properties with an outstanding track record of quality properties completed ahead of schedule.
• Property Development
• Property Investment