To develop and invest in high quality properties, products and services consistent with community, environmental and government requirements; keeping in pace with our changing environment to constantly add value to what we do.
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South City , Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Involved in design, coordination and liaison with consultants/contractors
- Review and ensure M&E layout design in terms of functionality, cost efficiency & maintainability. Etc: Shop drawings.
- Carry out routine site inspection with site team on M&E services installations.
- To undertake ad-hoc duties assigned by management ( if any )
- At least 7 years & above in Construction/Property/Engineering/Consultancy industry
- Having personality traits i.e. creative and problem solving skills
- Must be familiar with high rise building ( Residential/ Commercial )
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Open Gender
WHY JOIN UOA?
United Overseas Australia Ltd was founded in 1987 and subsequently listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. In 1989, the group based its headquarters and business operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The group achieved monumental milestones with the listing of UOA Ltd on Singapore Exchange in 2008 and its development arm, UOA Development Bhd on Bursa Malaysia in 2011.
Over the past three decades, the group has become one of the most respected and reputable property investment and development groups, successfully delivering many prime commercial and residential properties with an outstanding track record of quality properties completed ahead of schedule.
• Property Development
• Property Investment