To develop and invest in high quality properties, products and services consistent with community, environmental and government requirements; keeping in pace with our changing environment to constantly add value to what we do.
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South City , Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- To handle United Car parks payroll
- To handle Dats Hr Administration task i.e. attendance, leave, memos, letters and e.t.c
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management
- Min 2 years with related experience
- Having personality traits i.e. hardworking, initiative, problem solving and e.t.c
- Technology savvy will be added advantage
WHY JOIN UOA?
United Overseas Australia Ltd was founded in 1987 and subsequently listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. In 1989, the group based its headquarters and business operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The group achieved monumental milestones with the listing of UOA Ltd on Singapore Exchange in 2008 and its development arm, UOA Development Bhd on Bursa Malaysia in 2011.
Over the past three decades, the group has become one of the most respected and reputable property investment and development groups, successfully delivering many prime commercial and residential properties with an outstanding track record of quality properties completed ahead of schedule.
• Property Development
• Property Investment