To develop and invest in high quality properties, products and services consistent with community, environmental and government requirements; keeping in pace with our changing environment to constantly add value to what we do.
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South , Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Responsible to conceptualize, design, develop layout and production of all marketing communications and marketing support materials for both printed and electronic media in accordance to the approved corporate branding policy, e.g. Print Advertisements, brochures, flyers, banners, posters, packaging, presentations, in-house display materials, etc.
- To liaise with suppliers and agency in preparation for any advertising / campaign material.
- To do creative thinking to produce new ideas, concepts and innovation to redefine any design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- To present finalized ideas and concept to Marketing team.
- Responsible in carrying out the photography shoot (Show units, Display and company function / events).
- Responsible in carrying out the photography shooting for the purpose of advertisement.
- Responsible in maintaining photography equipments.
- Able to understand typical business requirements and execute the ideas in a creative manner.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- To work closely as part of a team together with Property (Marketing & Sales) Department.
- Diploma/Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Marketing/Mass Communication or equivalent
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field/Advertising Agency is required for this position
- Able to work independently in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Able to prioritize in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- Mature,creative and a good team player
- Must be willing to travel and work long hours and on weekends/public holidays
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Must be willing to travel and possesses own transport
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Able to produce English copy writing proficiently and efficiently
- Knowledge in Adobe Premiere & After Effects is an added advantage
- Experience in Photography & Videography is an added advantage
- Posses a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Words,Outlook,Excel and PowerPoint
- Having personality traits like diligent, positive thinking,responsible,flexible,cooperative,enthusiastic,focused...etc
WHY JOIN UOA?
United Overseas Australia Ltd was founded in 1987 and subsequently listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. In 1989, the group based its headquarters and business operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The group achieved monumental milestones with the listing of UOA Ltd on Singapore Exchange in 2008 and its development arm, UOA Development Bhd on Bursa Malaysia in 2011.
Over the past three decades, the group has become one of the most respected and reputable property investment and development groups, successfully delivering many prime commercial and residential properties with an outstanding track record of quality properties completed ahead of schedule.
• Property Development
• Property Investment