To develop and invest in high quality properties, products and services consistent with community, environmental and government requirements; keeping in pace with our changing environment to constantly add value to what we do.
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South City , Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Monthly / yearly activity and event planning and implementation for building/ shopping mall.
- Develop and manage the production of promotions’ marketing collateral and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Develop and implementation of advertising and promotional programs, website, e-commerce and social media networks updates.
- Develop, source and coordinate advertising materials or related communication activities and manage online media.
- Coordinate and manage media and public interest to generate coverage, maintain awareness and answer enquiries.
- Handle and coordinate all media requests and enquiries in a timely manner.
- Develop and create media releases, key messages, media FAQs, speeches, and presentations where required.
- Keep current with marketing trends, innovations, communication techniques and any media regulations.
- Liaises with suppliers, printers, shopping malls and internal support departments on preparation and execution of marketing communication and external parties on brand enquiries.
- Generate revenues from promotional and advertising space
- Working closely with tenants on all A&P related matters
- Assist in planning on festive decoration
- Work on non-working day to overlook and monitoring events held within the mall
- Any other projects as assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Adobe Photoshop,Illustrator, Graphic Design
- Having mall experience will be added advantage
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
WHY JOIN UOA?
United Overseas Australia Ltd was founded in 1987 and subsequently listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. In 1989, the group based its headquarters and business operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The group achieved monumental milestones with the listing of UOA Ltd on Singapore Exchange in 2008 and its development arm, UOA Development Bhd on Bursa Malaysia in 2011.
Over the past three decades, the group has become one of the most respected and reputable property investment and development groups, successfully delivering many prime commercial and residential properties with an outstanding track record of quality properties completed ahead of schedule.
• Property Development
• Property Investment