We are an established Leading Premier Retail Chain Store of Luggage and Winter Wear Company in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. We deliver fashionable travel; winter apparels, luggage; travel accessories and offering a wide range of selections from the finest design & quality. In line with our expansion plan, we invite and seek dynamic, energetic and hardworking personnel to join our organization. We have always been the industry leader in travelling products since first opened our doors in 1990. Our retail network can now be found throughout East and West Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia; with stand-alone outlets in major cities and many consignment counters throughout the countries in more than a hundred point of sale. Along the years, we may have concentrated on growing our winter products, but we still maintain a presence in the luggage business by cooperating with global brands and are currently the distributor for several luggage labels. As the industry leader for travel products in luggage, winter wear and accessories, we finally embarked on our latest premium luggage concept store “Luggage Empire” in 2009, a premium retail concept that offers only selected luggage brand in an exclusive retail setting. Among the brands available include in-house brand such as Royal McQueen, Jean-Francois and Airways and distributor brands such as Calvin Klein and REVO.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- To assist in planning, executing and monitoring online A&P campaign in order to meet sales target.
- Generating and increasing day to day revenues/sales through different online mediums.
- Handling customer queries and feedbacks account reviews and providing the best customer experience.
- To process sales orders in a timely manner
- Work on online promotions and social media strategies. Ensure all aspects of platform content and info are accurate and update e.g availability of the products
- Work closely with the marketing, warehouse & inventory teams to ensure smooth operations of online store, including order fulfillment, logistic arrangement, inventory update and product listing.
- Search, recommend and seek approvals for new online sales channels.
- Contribute towards sales escalation through different and unique strategies.
- Monitoring market trends and identifying new media opportunities in line with business and client considerations;
- Establishing practices within the digital team to streamline implementation and reporting;
- Diploma or above with at least 2 years working experience in operating e-commerce platforms
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word. Knowledge in Photoshop would be an advantage
- Preferably with experience in managing Magento e-Commerce marketplace
- Experience in marketplace management like Amazon, Shopee, Lazada would be a plus
- Detail-minded, well organized, self-starter, able to handle multi-task and work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese including Mandarin
- Willing to work beyond normal office hour during promotional campaign.