We are an established Leading Premier Retail Chain Store of Luggage and Winter Wear Company in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. We deliver fashionable travel; winter apparels, luggage; travel accessories and offering a wide range of selections from the finest design & quality. In line with our expansion plan, we invite and seek dynamic, energetic and hardworking personnel to join our organization. We have always been the industry leader in travelling products since first opened our doors in 1990. Our retail network can now be found throughout East and West Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia; with stand-alone outlets in major cities and many consignment counters throughout the countries in more than a hundred point of sale. Along the years, we may have concentrated on growing our winter products, but we still maintain a presence in the luggage business by cooperating with global brands and are currently the distributor for several luggage labels. As the industry leader for travel products in luggage, winter wear and accessories, we finally embarked on our latest premium luggage concept store “Luggage Empire” in 2009, a premium retail concept that offers only selected luggage brand in an exclusive retail setting. Among the brands available include in-house brand such as Royal McQueen, Jean-Francois and Airways and distributor brands such as Calvin Klein and REVO.
Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Taman Midah Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- To design & manage the production of marketing material, including poster, flyers, signboard, POP or newsletter & etc.
- Responsible for conceptualizing design, sourcing, research product ranges.
- To ensure all advertising and marketing materials prepared and produced are well quality, standard and are cost-effective in line with the Company image.
- To liaise with suppliers and printers for promotional materials and publications, prepare POP and organize promotional activities.
- To be able to analyze market/fashion trends and propose new marketing designs according to market trends.
- To assist in formulate and execute advertising & promotional activities, including brand building and implement marketing strategies.
- Minimum Diploma in Art & Design, Advertising/Media, or equivalent with 3-5 years of working experience.
- Possess Design and Marketing experience in retail sector will be an added advantage.
- Skilled in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, or Corel Drawing.
- Skilled in video editing / After Effect.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations and other graphics.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of creativity.
- Mandarin-speaking candidate is preferred to liaise with counterparts.