We are an established Leading Premier Retail Chain Store of Luggage and Winter Wear Company in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. We deliver fashionable travel; winter apparels, luggage; travel accessories and offering a wide range of selections from the finest design & quality. In line with our expansion plan, we invite and seek dynamic, energetic and hardworking personnel to join our organization. Universal Traveller has always been the industry leader in travelling products since first opened our doors in 1990. Our retail network can now be found throughout East and West Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia; with stand-alone outlets in major cities and many consignment counters throughout the countries in more than a hundred point of sale. Along the years, we may have concentrated on growing our winter products, but we still maintain a presence in the luggage business by cooperating with global brands and are currently the distributor for several luggage labels. As the industry leader for travel products in luggage, winter wear and accessories, we finally embarked on our latest premium luggage concept store “Luggage Empire” in 2009, a premium retail concept that offers only selected luggage brand in an exclusive retail setting. Among the brands available include in-house brand such as Royal McQueen, Jean-Francois and Airways and distributor brands such as Calvin Klein and REVO.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Job Descriptions :
- Develop appropriate marketing strategy to ensure brand profitability.
- Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement.
- Assist in designing and execute advertising plan, budget and expenditure.
- Creative eye for branding and design, and up to date with all internet trends.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing channels.
- Research, manage and reach out to clients for possible influencer/ partnership opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing and creative team to develop strategic partnership activities.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in marketing or any relevant field.
- Possess excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Knowledgeable in terms of branding and marketing.
- Knowledge in Photoshop,Illustrator, Video Editing is a plus.
- Passionate, positive and enjoys new challenges.
- Mandarin speaking candidate is preferred to deal with clients/ counterparts.