We want to create more young entrepreneurs, sharing resources and combine to become successful together
Marketing - General
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
The Marketing Executive plays a vital role in enhancing product awareness within the digital space, driving website traffic, and acquiring leads/customers. He or She needs to identify and evaluate new digital technologies and use web analytics tools to measure site traffic to optimize better marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display and search advertising.
- Proficient in digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- To lead digital campaign strategy and planning, from ideation to execution – together with the Management Team.
- Oversee design and posting for social media accounts, i.e., Facebook & Instagram.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, applications, and design tools.
- Monitor and analyze all marketing and sales reports received and customer feedback for more effective strategic decisions.
- To perform timely campaign execution, identification of target segments as well as post-campaign analysis.
- Create online and offline marketing content.
- Liaise and work closely with agencies, media, and external partners, if any.
- Age between 20 to 30 years old;
- 1 to 2 years experience in Marketing or a similar role is an added advantage;
- Fresh Graduates are also encouraged to apply;
- Possess a minimum Diploma in Marketing or equivalent qualification;
- Must be a Presentable, Energetic and a Yes Minded person;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Creativity and commercial awareness;
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities;
- Working experience in the F&B/or Investment industry is an added advantage;
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice.
Salary Package: RM3000 Basic + Allowance + KPI Incentive
SEED / ANGEL FUNDING
We assist new business startup by providing initial startup capital as the accelerator.