Trueventus is seeking an ambitious Conference Producer to join our team in KL Sentral. The role of Conference Producer offers a highly intelligent and commercially astute individual the opportunity to take the lead in determining strategy and shaping the future direction of large-scale industry-leading events. This involves researching content, building relationships with key industry names, designing a compelling agenda and guiding content strategy to create a buzz about the conference.
In essence, the Conference Producer is a motivated, resourceful and responsible individual who relishes the challenge and autonomy of creating a world-class program from concept to delivery. Attractive financial rewards, intellectual stimulation and job satisfaction are all central to the role.
In This Role You Will
- Research in detail the conference program by contacting a complete cross section of the target market through phone desk research and meetings to determine customer requirements
- Identify new innovations to take the events/portfolio to the next level (digital, new launches etc.) • Invigorate and tailor the product to meet market needs
- Analysis of multi-source research to write a compelling program agenda
- Identify and contact potential speakers and finding the hook to encourage them to join the speaker faculty
- Make connections and become a key figure within the asset/wealth management community
- Negotiate Speaker fees and expenses and stay within guidelines set down on the event target sheet
- Manage a budget: driving sponsorship and delegate revenue whilst actively managing costs with a view to optimizing GP
And Much More.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Strong Business Acumen with min 2 years work experience.
- The desire to think creatively, to innovate and to shape a product around customer needs
- Proven research skills using a number of information sources including the ability to make cold calls
- Commercial awareness - the ability to understand market dynamics and monetize the program
- Time management with an ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills and the ability to network with senior industry figures
- Enthusiasm and a collaborative mindset
- Successful applicants are likely to possess a college degree and come from an academic background