As a conference producer you will be expected to conduct in-depth market research which will lead to high-quality content creation. Having the confidence to build relationships with key industry stakeholders whilst possessing the intellect to really get under skin of, and understand, complex issues and industry developments is a must.
Most of the senior management with this team have joined the company as conferences producers – the sky really is the limit for high-achievers in this role.
Cold Calling Potential Speakers Globally
Basic salary + Commission
Opportunity to travel to events around the WORLD
Fix Working Hours
Easy Achievable KPI
- Conduct in-depth market research and competitor analysis – this research will form the foundations of the event
- Daily KPIs Minimum 50 calls a day.
- Liaise with industry experts and get them to speak at your events
- Produce compelling and incisive copy that will contribute to the creative marketing of the event
- Work closely with the sales and marketing departments to ensure the event reaches its potential
WHO THIS CAREER IS FOR
- Is career success a highly important part of your life?
- Do you thrive on pushing yourself harder to achieve above-par success and outpace your peers?
- 2-3 years B2B commercial/sales experience and want the opportunity to apply it in a wider
- working in a job for a year or more, feel under challenged and want the opportunity to push high responsibility, high reward career?
- Enjoy excitement and challenge of new things and potentially, uncertainty in a project if it means a more prosperous end result?
- Energetic, "can-do" person who thrives on the satisfaction of overcoming difficulties and adversity?