Please log in to view salary
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
About The Job
Trisilco Radiance Communications Sdn Bhd (TRC) has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and highly responsible individual to fulfill the role of Voice Systems Engineer in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Under the direction of the Service Manager, the Voice Systems Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation and operational support of voice systems and project initiatives involving Malaysian Customers. This individual will ensure stability, best practices engineering, and detailed troubleshooting disciplines are applied to firm voice systems. The Voice Systems Engineer position responsibility encompasses activities, including but not limited to management and support of phone systems, phone hardware, Telco circuits, VoIP, Quality of Service, network configurations and related technologies for delivery of voice services to the user.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Analyzing, planning, testing, administration, and implementation of voice systems and voice messaging services
- Fully resolve problems with firm voice systems and technologies
- Determine and decide when to escalate problems to vendors and ensuring resolution and reporting of resolution to customers.
- Maintaining documentation of voice systems, network, processes, procedures, troubleshooting guides and change management logs.
- Utilize Voice network monitoring and reporting tools
- Work with network engineers to ensure Network Routing, Class of Service and QoS are optimized for voice transport.
- Willing to be on after-office urgent call and on-site servicing.
- Willing to be based on-site at customer’s site.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with traditional PBX systems.
- Knowledge of SIP Trunking.
- Dial Plan Management.
- General Network (IP schema, Video, Cabling, DHCP).
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants without experience are also welcome as training will be provided.
- Possess own transport
- The successful candidate must be an articulate analyst who can serve as an effective member of the team and who is able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- The candidate should also be able to negotiate issues and resolve complex problems with creative solutions.
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously is essential to this position.