At TRIBE, marketing is about all understanding the people and building awareness about how our services can satisfy their needs. We are looking for an experienced, positive-minded, creative and innovative marketing manager who is passionate in doing this and wants to do more. You will be exploring and developing marketing opportunities, creating and executing strategic marketing campaigns that can be harnessed to enhance TRIBE's footprints, strengthen the community bond, attract potential customers and help maximising the profit.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of marketing plans and campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Track the progress of each marketing plans and campaigns, obtain feedbacks from each stakeholders involved, and conduct post-mortem at the end of each marketing plan and campaign.
- Build brand awareness and positioning, while ensuring consistent strategic brand direction and brand imagery in all aspects of work.
- Grow the business by identifying and securing strategic brand partnerships and business development opportunities.
- Work closely with each department and stakeholders, ensure the marketing initiatives are aligned with the company’s visions and core values.
- Keep track of expenses for marketing activities to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Undertake administrative duties including assisting on preparation of reports to management, analysis of market trends & happenings, and competitor evaluations.
- Maintain good relationships with customers so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis etc.
- Organize or seek out relevant opportunities to be involved in events, conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Work closely with sales & designers to come up with a suitable marketing approach that drives traffic and conversions and churn materials for media use.
- Work with one of Malaysia's fastest growing boutique fitness brands.
- Opportunities for growth and personal development as we expand our business.
- Network with top fitness brands / influencers.
- Complimentary group fitness classes.
- Discounts on in-house merchandise, fitness packages and affiliate partners’ products.
- Bonus scheme.