At TRIBE, we see graphic design as a visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a graphic artist who is creative and has a strong visual design sense to work in a fast-paced start-up environment. Our ideal candidate should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects, and find the most effective way to get messages across using color, font style, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques. A passionate hands-on approach to designing with a “get-it-done” attitude is expected.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Conceptualise, design, and produce artwork, curriculum, training manuals, merchandises, and/or marketing materials such as digital graphics, social media posts, newsletters, web-based graphics, ads, flyers, brochures, exhibits, and/or displays, with a strong sense of typography, composition and visual balance.
- Produce illustrations for presentations and/or publication, as appropriate to the requirements of the position.
- Apply interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications for a pleasant and cohesive user experience.
- UI & UX - Create and assist in the designs on the user journey of all TRIBE’s online and digital platforms, such as create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps, and designs UI elements and tools for the company’s digital assets.
- Works closely with the management, marketing team, web developer, copywriter, photographer and across departments to create impactful work across all media and ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Adapts and rolls out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
- Coordinates the printing production process to ensure quality is up to par, writes printing and other reproduction specifications (selects ink, paper, and print quality), inspects proofs for accuracy; recommends contractors (typesetters, printers, illustrators, photographers, cartographers).
- Monitors projects to ensure due dates are met, and work is of the highest level of quality.
- Maintain a knowledge of and stay up to date on the latest industry technology (fitness, lifestyle, retail), trends and techniques.
- Work with one of Malaysia's fastest growing boutique fitness brands.
- Opportunities for growth and personal development as we expand our business.
- Network with top fitness brands / influencers.
- Complimentary group fitness classes.
- Discounts on in-house merchandise, fitness packages and affiliate partners’ products.
- Bonus scheme.